At the Very Last Minutes of Mother's Day....: A mom's gift..my gift

Maybe this is the very many many many many many times for me...to tell about this gift i have.
Believe me..it will take the rest of my life to thank Allah for this blessings.
"Becoming a Wife...a Mom"...
Sometimes...in a random night...like now..while maybe i'm the only one who still stay awake in this house...
I look at my self in the mirror and still don't believe for what i've become now...
as if i'm trying to tell my self ..this is me now..a wife...a mother...
Life goes..
Looking at them sleeping...
My face put smile on itself, realize that i share my bed with them now...Two New People...that i have no idea will share my 24 hours a day for the rest of my life...^_^... hihihi
While having my eyes looking at them, i sit tightly here and turn on my computer...asking mr.google what kind of breakfast should i cook tomorrow...then end up by writing down here.
Every morning is like having a big event to set up...preparing this and that...looking for this and that.
It's really tickle me ..imagining how they look like when they wake up from sleep every morning...they always give me "the hunger look" ...as if never been eat for days...maybe the theory that in sleep our body having  a high metabolism process is true...IS IT??!!...
Long time ago i think to my self i could never do what my mom's did. In my memory..every hour is a busy hour for her. Sometimes i feel sorry for her, never had time for herself, especially with 4 children that always ask for her help.
Honestly, i still think that way now...can i be a good mom as her...??? still don't know.
If any of you asking me..what is my dream of life?
then my answer is..
I want to be a good mom,  The Best Mom for my Son
...so he'll love me just the way i love him..sincerely ..truthfully...with all of my heart ^_^
What else a mom could ask more than the love from her children...
Still has a strong memory..how misterious it was..and a super duper miracle feeling...giving birth for my son.
Part of me is there...in my Son...
Undescribable ...super exciting....enormous amounts of happines filled my heart on the day he was born...and yess..my tears is falling down now...tears of happiness...Alhamdulillaah